Our Child Care Centers provide a stimulating preschool curriculum and a safe learning environment. They nurture the values, skills and relationships that lead kids to positive behavior, educational achievement and better health.
At the Y, we believe strengthening community starts with helping kids reach their potential. That’s why our preschool program helps children develop the building blocks they need to thrive in kindergarten. Our kids develop positive attitudes toward making friends, learning new things and staying healthy. They have fun as they grow in spirit, mind and body.
Our program is designed for children ages 3-5 years of age. It is on a first-come, first-served basis until the classroom is filled. At that time, a wait-list is started in the same fashion.
- Qualified, experienced teachers.
- Child-directed curriculum.
- Home cooked nutritious meals.
- Fenced in outside playground area (only at Susquehanna site).
- Opportunities for parent involvement.
- Indoor gym for cold or rainy days(only at YMCA site).
- Keystone Stars facilities.