All RVR YMCA Locations Are Open! Come Improve Your Health Today!
Reminder! Masks must be worn at all times in the YMCA facility based on the 11/17/20 State Mandate.
Please help keep everyone safe and wear your mask.
Continue to follow these RESTRICTIONS and procedures for our facilities
- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance.
- Members must sign a release waiver.
- All staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Staff will be wearing masks. Gloves may be required for certain job duties or tasks.
- All branches use electrostatic sprayer to clean our facilities daily.
- Masks are required for all members . Please help ensure the safety of our staff and other members.
- The maximum number of people in any area will be limited to 50% of room capacity.
- Time may be limited on all cardio equipment.
- Only every other cardio equipment will be used or spaced 6ft apart.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members should wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Locker rooms and showers will be open, maintain social distancing.
- Coffee will not be available.
No Nationwide members will be permitted.