Please note that masks are now mandatory to enter any indoor space. This new mandate from the State was effective July 1, 2020.
Based on the State Mandate and for the safety of our staff and members, masks must be worn while moving through the YMCA facility.
If you can social distance while working out you may take off your masks.
Please help keep everyone safe and wear your mask when entering our YMCA facilities.
Continue to follow these RESTRICTIONS and procedures for our facilities
- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance.
- Members must sign a release waiver.
- All staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Staff will be wearing masks. Gloves may be required for certain job duties or tasks.
- Masks are required for all members while moving through the facility and not working out. Please help ensure the safety of our staff and other members.
- The maximum number of people in any area will be limited to 50% of room capacity.
- Time may be limited on all cardio equipment.
- Only every other cardio equipment will be used or spaced 6ft apart.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members should wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Locker rooms and showers will be open, maintain social distancing.
- Coffee will not be available.
- No guests will be permitted. Facility use will only be for members.
- No Nationwide members will be permitted.
PHASE 2 CHANGES IN OUR FACILITY BEGINNING JUNE 8TH
- Child watch will be offered evening only week of June 8th,
- Child Watch starting June 15th will be offered Monday – Friday 9 -11a.m. & Monday – Thursday 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. Saturdays 8 -10 a.m.
- Gymnasium will be open with limited programming. Individual play or families/unit only.
- Silver Sneakers Classes will tentatively resume July 6th.
Please be patient and understanding as we slowly reopen and implement new procedures and restriction to ensure the safety of our staff and members.