Please note that masks are now mandatory to enter any indoor space. This new mandate from the State was effective November 17, 2020.
Based on the State Mandate and for the safety of our staff and members, masks must be worn at all times in the YMCA facility.
Please help keep everyone safe and wear your mask.
Continue to follow these RESTRICTIONS and procedures for our facilities
- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance.
- Members must sign a release waiver.
- All staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Staff will be wearing masks. Gloves may be required for certain job duties or tasks.
- All branches use electrostatic sprayer to clean our facilities daily.
- Masks are required for all members . Please help ensure the safety of our staff and other members.
- The maximum number of people in any area will be limited to 50% of room capacity.
- Time may be limited on all cardio equipment.
- Cardio equipment is spaced apart so all of it can be used.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members should wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Locker rooms and showers will be open, maintain social distancing.
- No Nationwide members will be permitted.
- Gymnasium will be open with limited programming. Individual play or families only. Programming may require additional precautions such as temperature screens, etc.
Please be patient and understanding as we slowly reopen and implement new procedures and restriction to ensure the safety of our staff and members.