Please note that masks are now mandatory to enter any indoor space. This new mandate from the State was effective July 1, 2020.
Based on the State Mandate and for the safety of our staff and members, masks must be worn while moving through the YMCA facility.
If you can social distance while working out you may take off your masks.
Please help keep everyone safe and wear your mask when entering our YMCA facilities.
Continue to follow these RESTRICTIONS and procedures for our facilities
- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance.
- Members must sign a release waiver.
- All staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Staff will be wearing masks. Gloves may be required for certain job duties or tasks.
- Masks are required for all members while moving through the facility and not working out. Please help ensure the safety of our staff and other members.
- The maximum number of people in any area will be limited to 50% of room capacity.
- Time may be limited on all cardio equipment.
- Only every other cardio equipment will be used or spaced 6ft apart.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members should wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Locker rooms and showers will be open, maintain social distancing.
- Coffee will not be available.
- No guests will be permitted. Facility use will only be for members.
- No Nationwide members will be permitted.
We will continue with these facility restrictions until the State lifts the Governor’s Green phase restriction for our region.
PHASE 2 CHANGES IN OUR FACILITY BEGINNING JUNE 22nd
- Child watch will be open Tuesday and Thursday 9am-11:30am.
- Gymnasium will be open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings 6:15pm-7:45pm and Saturday 8am-2pm. Individual and family play only.
- Active Older Adult classes will be offered with limited capacity and class offerings.
PHASE 2 CHANGES IN OUR FACILITY BEGINNING JUNE 15TH
- Group exercise classes will have limited attendance and participants will need to register.
- Pool is closed for repairs.
- Sauna will be open for 2 members at a time.