Please note that masks are now mandatory to enter any indoor space. This new mandate from the State was effective November 17, 2020.
Based on the State Mandate and for the safety of our staff and members, masks must be worn at all times in the YMCA facility.
Please help keep everyone safe and wear your mask.
Continue to follow these RESTRICTIONS and procedures for our facilities
- Members must maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance.
- Members must sign a release waiver.
- All staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Staff will be wearing masks. Gloves may be required for certain job duties or tasks.
- All branches use electrostatic sprayer to clean our facilities daily.
- Masks are required for all members . Please help ensure the safety of our staff and other members.
- The maximum number of people in any area will be limited to 50% of room capacity.
- Time may be limited on all cardio equipment.
- Only every other cardio equipment will be used or spaced 6ft apart.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members should wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Locker rooms and showers will be open, maintain social distancing.
- Coffee will not be available.
- No Nationwide members will be permitted.
We will continue with these facility restrictions until the State lifts the Governor’s Green phase restriction for our region.
- Child watch is closed until further notice.
- Gymnasium is open. 15 person maximum on each side. Masks must be worn at all times. Days/Times open vary, check the gym schedule. Individual and family play only.
- Active Older Adult classes will be offered with limited capacity and class offerings.
- Group exercise classes will have limited capacity and members will need to register.
- Pool is closed for repairs.
- Sauna will be open for 2 members at a time.