When you join the Y, you join more than a fitness center, a place to swim, or a space to meet. You become part of a supportive community that inspires people of all ages, abilities and incomes to live healthier in mind, body and spirit. The Y is not just about providing programs and services, it is a movement to transform lives and help individuals and families reach their full potential. Want to try the Y? Click here for your free guest pass!
Members Enjoy All This, Plus More!
- Access to 6 YMCA locations
- Discounts on Programs and Services
- Free land and water group exercise classes
- Free Open Gym and Open Swim times
- Free wellness consultations with coaches that will help you set and achieve your goals
- Free Child Watch services to ensure that your child is in a safe environment while you work out
- A wide variety of healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition, and healthy lifestyle support
- Fully trained staff that is always ready to assist you
- State-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Clean and well-maintained facilities
Insurance Paid Membership
The Y works with insurance programs that offer discounts, reimbursements or even free memberships to their subscribers to support you on your journey to become healthier.
Healthy employees create successful
organizations by increasing a company’s
productivity, decreasing absenteeism and lowering
health care costs.
Military Outreach Initiative
We know military families are under enormous strain. With discounted memberships for eligible military families and personnel the Y can provide extra support while loved ones are away.
Find more ways to save on a membership to your local branch of the River Valley Regional YMCA through a public service membership or by referring a friend!
Visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (the location you joined and that collects your membership dues) at no additional cost!
At the Y, we believe our programs & services should be available to all regardless of ability to pay. We strive to serve the entire community by providing financial assistance when needed.